I’ve built and sold a bunch of highly profitable internet businesses since 2009. After selling my last one in November 2020, I decided to go all in on blockchain and cofounded TK Ventures with some close friends.
I’m also a limited partner of VIC Partners, a leading venture capital fund that invests in and support early-stage Vietnam startups.
This is my personal blog where I document my journey and share my experiences including lessons learned, mistakes made, and big-wins!
I also write short tweets on Twitter occasionally. Click here to follow me. My DMs are always open if you want to connect.
If you’d like to stay in touch via email, subscribe below. I only email when I have good things to share.
My Recent Posts See All
- GeneratePress Review: 48% Faster Page Load Times And Code-Free Customization
- How I Made $11,024.61 During Black Friday & Cyber Monday as An Amazon Affiliate
- Cloudways Review – High Performance WordPress Hosting without the High Cost
- How Bowen Went from $0 to $3,208 / Month Building Affiliate Website
- WordPress Security: The Ultimate Guide to Secure Your Website in 2018
View by Categories
Want to know more about my story?
See my “about” page.
What am I doing now?
See my “now” page.