Online Tools To Help You Build Your Online Empire
The internet is full of good tools and resources for blogging, email marketing, seo and online business. But the thing is that they are not gathered in one place so it would be difficult and time-consuming for you to find them all.
I’m asked a lot about this so I decided to put together a list of best online business and blogging tools which I used to build my own internet empire and you can always come back for your ‘online business’ reference.
I’ll update this page often as I learn more, so I strongly suggest you to bookmark this page (hit Ctrl + D now) for easy access in the future.
Disclaimer: Some of the links below are affiliate links, I will earn a commission (no additional cost to you) if you click on the link and purchase product.
However, please note that these products are what I used and have experience with and I recommend them because they’re helpful and useful, not because of the small commission I make when you decide to purchase something.
Please use your money wisely and do not spend money on products that won’t fulfil your needs or be helpful to your business. If you click on any of them, thank you!
Blogging – Building Your Online Presence
- Hostgator: The best WordPress hosting for starter. Cheap, 99% uptime, excellent customer service. I’ve been using Hostgator for over 3 years and they’ve never let me down. This blog is hosted by them as well. If you are starter who want to build your online presence, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using Hostgator. (Using the coupon code CLJ30OFF2013 to get 30% OFF).
- WPEngine: They are the best managed hosting solution on the market. I’ve switched CLJ from Hostgator to WPengine (other websites are still on Hostgator). Their price is a bit higher than other hosting but it’s well worth the money. Highly recommend if you are looking for a premium solution for your important websites.
- Genesis Theme: Another premium WordPress theme framework. I love Genesis as well. It’s fast, flexible and highly customizable. I use Genesis on all of my niches website.
SEO – Driving Massive Traffic to Your Website
- Longtail Pro: My favorite keyword research tool. It’s fast and reliable. I build dozens of websites using keywords found from this tool alone. The best money I’ve spent on premium SEO tools.
- Market Samurai: It was the best keyword research tool but it’s now slow and causes many crashes. But its competition research module is still the best. I use both tools but if you are on a tight budget, go for Longtail pro and get Market Samurai 7 day trial here.
- Semrush: A good web application to help you uncover thousands of potential keywords for your SEO campaigns or to build niche websites on.
Email Marketing and List Building – Money is in the list
- Aweber: If you are serious about build a thriving online business, you MUST build an email list. This is by far the best decision I’ve made online. I use Aweber to build my lists and it’s awesome. All of my blogging buddies use it too.
- Hybrid Connect: This plugin allows you to grow your list 5 times faster by inserting many high-converting email capture widgets to your blog.
Outsourcing – Maximize Work Performance by Delegating
- Odesk.com: One of the world largest online workplace. I’ve outsourced many content creation and seo projects on Odesk.
- The Definitive Guide to Outsourcing to the Philippines: This is the best starter guide for anyone who wants to start outsourcing and delegating.
WordPress – The Leading Content Management System
- WordPress: The best content management system on the web. Nothing is better than WordPress when it comes to building a blog/website for your business.
Last Updated: August 20, 2013