Work With Me: Seeking Rockstar Content Writers
I'm looking for 2-3 passionate writers with deep experience in SEO, affiliate marketing and online marketing to help create content for the Cloud Living blog regularly.
My goal is to increase publishing frequency to 2-3 times a week without suffering on quality.
That means we're gonna do more case studies, interviews, and in-depth how-to posts. Posts should be written in conversational and friendly style.
(All positions filled. Thanks for your interest)
What’s the Opportunity?
Cloud Living was started in February 2013 mainly as a place for me to document my journey of building and growing my own online business with affiliate marketing and SEO.
As the years go by, thanks to the detailed case studies and how-to guides that I shared, Cloud Living has grown into one of the authority blogs that people regularly follow in the “make money online / passive income / lifestyle business” space.
The blog has been visited by more than 300,000 people and has helped several thousands of them build successful online businesses (check out the latest success story)
Seeing the kind of impact that the blog is making to people’s lives, I decided to invest a significant amount of time, money and effort into taking Cloud Living to the next level.
Over the next few months, I want to:
- Increase publishing frequency to 2-3 times a week.
- Increase the quality of articles published. Make the content more in-depth, engaging and actionable.
- Mix up the types of posts including how-to’s, case studies, success stories, interviews, epic content, infographics etc.
Needless to say, that’s a massive amount of work and I couldn’t do that alone (I also run an online course and a few other fast growing content sites).
That’s why I’m asking for YOUR help 🙂
My Vision and Content Strategy for Cloud Living
My aim is to make Cloud Living the go-to place where people turn to when they need non BS, actionable experience-based advice about building and growing a successful media business**.
** If you’re creating and distributing content for whether your niche site, affiliate site or authority site, you’re in the media business.
The main topics that I’m covering on the blog are:
- Affiliate marketing, white hat SEO and different online marketing strategies and tactics.
- Success and failure stories about building and growing authority websites.
- Detailed posts that actually explain how to accomplish something, instead of write high-level content based on theory.
- Honest reviews of the wide range of tools that we use in our business. Interviews with successful entrepreneurs in the space.
- Occasional articles about personal development, productivity, and travel. These are often written by me.
My target audience is starters and beginners who are looking to build an online business from scratch.
Every piece of content on the blog should be able to help them overcome one or many of the struggles and challenges they have when building an online business.
What's The Position Like?
- This is a freelance gig.
- You'll be required to contribute at least 1 high quality post a month to the blog.
- You'll be paid anywhere from $150 to $250 per post based on post types, length and time invested.
- Most of the time you'll have to submit your own post ideas. But sometimes I'll provide you with materials and data to write case studies based on what is going on in our business.
- Occasionally, I'll need your help to work with me on really big pieces (5,000+ words) as well.
Interested? Here's How To Apply
All positions filled. Thanks for your interest.